This breakfast staple is a cinch with Kitchen Craft Cookware. Don't let the stainless steel intimidate you. Cooked on lower heat, your eggs will be fluffy and delicious with easy clean up!
- 10" Sauté Skillet
- 2 large whole eggs or 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half optional
- 1 tablespoon of oil butter or non-stick cooking spray
- Mix the eggs, milk and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Preheat the 10" Sauté Skillet on medium heat until water droplets dance on the surface.
- Add oil, butter or cooking spray to the pan and allow it to heat up as well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Cook for about 90 seconds until the eggs begin to set. Gently fold the eggs to form large curds.
- Once the eggs have reached your desired doneness, transfer the eggs to a plate and enjoy!