Cucumber Crab Salad
This healthy recipe is scrumptious and perfect for summer lunches and parties. With minimal prep time required and fresh summer flavors, it's sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
- 8 Ounces lump crab meat picked over
- 1- Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chives chopped
- ¾- cup sour cream
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 4 fresh tomatoes sliced
- Fold together all ingredients except tomato slices; add salt and pepper to taste then chill.
- Serve on slices of tomato along with bread sticks or butter crackers.