- Oven to Table Pan
- 1 Acorn Squash
- 1 tsp Extra Light Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp fine Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Carefully cut squash in half from the tip through the stem. Scrape out the strings and seeds with a spoon. Place squash in Oven To Table Pan cut-side-up.
- Brush the cut-sides of the acorn squash with olive oil. Drizzle each half with 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup. Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until squash is tender when pierced with a fork. To add flavor, you can baste the squash with the juices after 30 minutes.
- Plate squash, cut squash in half if desired, and drizzle with more maple syrup and sprinkle with salt to taste.